Thursday, September 17, 2009

EOC WEEK 10

Moda3 is my favorite store. Because when I walk in the door the first time, the sales person came to me ask me do I need help. I was like wow this store is great. I was looking around in the store I noticed everybody dress like me and got the same hobby.
I found a couple thing I like in the store. When I went to the cashier they ask me for my email so they email me new product. So now everything time I go in the store I get a discount and I get the first bid on the new product, and gave me free stickers and a free t shirt and they know me by my first name. Now, whenever I come in the store I get a discount on anything I want. The one I dislike that I got a parking ticket outside the store. Pretty much it’s a pretty good store to shop at and have a lot of great deals.That’s why I’m loyalty to this store only.

No comments:

Post a Comment