Thursday, July 16, 2009

WEEK ONE EOC QUALITY CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE

The best customer’s experience I had was at my favorite store call moda3. I first heard about this store online when I was looking for a skateboard. So, I decide to go one day. The next day I went down to moda3. When I walk in the door the sales person came to me ask me do I need help. I told him yes I do. I told him I wanted a skateboard with everything. He helps me out pick good quality wheels and trucks.
When I was waiting for him to put my skateboard together, I was walking around the store look that the clothes they sell. Ten minutes past he came out the back with my board all finish; he told me thanks for the long wait and gave me some free stickers and a free t shirt. Now, whenever I come in the store I get a discount anything I want. The one I dislike that was I got a parking ticket outside their store. Pretty much it’s a pretty good store to shop at and have a lot of great deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment